Amy Schneider

After reading about half of this book, I went to GoodReads to check what others have said and was (is "pleased" the right word?) to discover that so many people agreed with me. This is a boring book. She desperately needed an editor, if only to tell her that nobody cares about the history of all of her teachers throughout her education! One reviewer said that she didn't think that a book by someone she liked would make her like that person less, but I have to admit this is my reaction to this book.  Heck, even her chapter about losing her virginity was boring.

I haven't decided if I'm going to finish reading it. I probably will, but I'm liking her less and less as I read it...and she has been one of my favorite contestants!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saving Sadie

Winter Garden